Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another post?

Wow - two updates in two days! What is going on? Actually, I don't count yesterday as a blog- It was just a bunch of pictures....This time there will be some information!
So Katie got her first "professional" haircut this weekend. SHe was so cute - and of course so well behaved! Here is the before......


And here is the after! They ended up taking like 2 inches off!

She has hair like I did when I was younger....very thin and very fine. She looks so grown-up! I can't believe she is going to be four in just a couple of days! She is so excited for her birthday party. It's so cute, but I realize now that she is going to be so sad on Saturday evening when all her "fun" is officially over. What are we going to do?
So I was finally going through the rest of the older pictures I have been keeping in the closet, and picked some to scan in so I could get them back to their original owner. 5 pictures in my scanner just breaks. What's funny is I can't even open it up to try and re-adjust it. I think the scanner is officially gone. And such good intentions I had!!!! I guess after 7+ years of working just fine, it has decided to retire. I just wish it had waited until I was done to break! =(
Well, I should go. I am exhausted and the weekend is done. Back to work and reality.......Wish me luck for this upcoming week and I'll update after!





No comments:

Post a Comment