Friday, September 3, 2010

Updates

Well, the school year has been up and running for about a month now. Sometimes I think it's hard to believe it's only been a month, and sometimes I think it's crazy that it's already been a month! The girls are doing well and Katie especially is enjoying being back in class with her friends!

Both girls will have a birthday within a few weeks! I imagine where I was a year ago, waiting for Hannah to make her arrival! Tomorrow she will be one and I cannot believe it! I cannot imagine our lives without her - such a happy little girl! And boy does she love her sister! What is equally wonderful is how much her sister loves her too! I have yet (and I know "yet" is the appropriate word) to see any sibling rivalry between the girls!
Now Katie is all about planning her Birthday (and her sister's as well!)! We think Katie will have her first official "friend" party with some of her close friends from school! She is SO EXCITED! =) It's hard to believe she will be 4!

I am still working on their scrapbooks! I feel so guilty - like Katie's should definately be done by now. I constantly make that my "goal" for the week/weekend, but then "life" just gets in the way! I really do need to work on those! But who are we kidding - look at how slow I am to update this!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment