Friday, February 5, 2010

The big 3-0

I turned 30 last Sunday......At times I am fine with it, and at other times I am like - "when did I grow up?" My sweet husband likes to mention it - mainly because he has a few more weeks until he joins me. I am ready though. If I think about it, I was very busy in my 20's. I got an Associates, Batchelors and Masters degree, got married, had two kids, bought a house, and got my career going. Now, in my 30's, I can enjoy all this! :-)

In other news, we are still working on getting both girls to simultaneously sleep through the night. Hannah got back into a routine of waking up to eat while I was still recovering from surgery, and on the few nights when she sleeps the whole night, Katie takes her place waking us up. We are really having a hard time with her "night terrors." They seem to not be occuring as often, but still enough.....

Hannah will be 5 months old in a little over a week.....Boy how times flies! She has discovered her tongue, and it always seems to be sticking out of her mouth - it is so cute! Meanwhile, her sister "plays" school for hours on end! She comes home from daycare and re-enacts her day in her classroom! When she is hard at work in the middle of her "day," her answer to anything Josh and I will ask is usually...."no - I'm the teacher!" I guess with two parents in education, she is headed down that road anyway! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment