Tuesday, December 1, 2009

About Me

If you are reading this - hopefully you already know something about me! I live in Florida with my husband of 5+ years (Josh) and our two daughters (Katie and Hannah). Katie is 3 years old and Hannah is just about 2 1/2 months. We are still adjusting to having two daughters and even as I write this I keep thinking "wow-2!" Things are going well though. I do think that both our girls have fairly laid back personalities and are pretty mellow. I say this knowing we still have a long road ahead of us and if they are anything like either parent - adolescence will be rough! :-) We are starting to see some serious tantrums from Katie, but I do feel that most of that is due to her not sleeping well and frequent illnesses.
Josh and I both work at middle schools. I am a guidance counselor and Josh is an assistant principal. We enjoy our weekends, and frequently spend part of them at Sea World! We love that place and are blessed enough to live close enough to make going there a habit....We are also extremely blessed to have most of our family live within 5 miles of our home. Josh's parents, my mother, as well as 3 of our 4 siblings are just a short drive away in various directions and have been wonderful to us with all the chaos that can come with having two small children and full time jobs! We are very lucky and appreciative.
I think that will do it for now - If I keep writing you'll know everything! My goal is to update once a week, although within a few days I hope to upload some pictures.
See you soon!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment